You Are In

  • Life Goals
  • Day To Day Banking
  • Banking With Us
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks
Savings Strategies
Planning for My Future
Travel Tips
Credit Cards
Latest Promotions
Rates & Charges

How much can be borrowed?

The maximum amount is limited by the price of the vehicle. The bank finances 70% of the car’s price, and the borrower pays the remaining 30% as down payment. Actual loan amount may be capped by the borrower’s capacity to repay. The monthly gross income should exceed two times total monthly debt repayment. This multiple is called the “Debt Service Cover”, which is equal to monthly income / monthly debt payment. If DSC is less than 2 times, the loan amount may be reduced.

Looking for More Questions?